I'm embarking on a new journey of saving money!
And here's the deal everyone - it's pronounced Q-PON on this blog! That's right, it's Q-PON. There are no coo-pons here! We won't just be q-poning, we'll be bargain shopping (that includes the clearance racks), we'll be doing rebates, and most importantly, we'll be doing everything we can to save some cash!
Today, I used started fresh by using a Groupon to order this year's Christmas Cards. What do you think? I got 40 cards at Shutterfly for $43 (that's half off). In total, I got 65 cards for $52.19 and that includes shipping (which isn't cheap on Shutterfly). Unfortunately, I didn't spend enough to get free shipping but I'll be working on some photobooks soon and will keep my eye out for a promo code! Here's a look at the cards (by the way, by embedding this in the blog, I'll get a q-pon code for $10 off my next order!)
No comments:
Post a Comment