Sunday, January 29, 2012

Holy Diaper Deal Batman!

Last night was the best couponing trip I've had to the store to date!  Here are the numbers:  $189 worth of items for. . . wait for it. . . $63!  

I had a couple general $0.55 cent coupons off the important pieces (Jello chocolate pudding) and shaving cream.  Then I had $0.35 coupons off Blistex.  The Blistex was on sale for $0.99 and Meijer doubled the coupons so I got three chapsticks for $0.29 each!  If you thought that was good. . . 

There's an $8 off a package of diapers for Huggies coupon floating around online.  Meijer was running a sale all last week for an instant $10 off a $50 purchase of Huggies.  A soft sided package of diapers (roughly 30 diapers) is $9.49.  Buy 6 of those to cover your $50 and you make $1 on your purchase!  

On top of all of this, I had $2 off a $2 purchase in Mperks and a $1 off a future purchase coupon.  

Add it all up for some monster savings.  The Huggies coupons don't expire until April so go  hunting for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment