After my last diaper purchase extravaganza, I noticed that my receipt did not properly credit me with an Mperks coupon. As has been the case on other occasions, clerks at Meijer cannot and do not have access to Mperks data. Although the clerk agreed that I had purchased the appropriate items for the coupon to work, she could not effectuate any relief because she does not have control over Mperks. I had heard that complaint from multiple people who have also had issues with Mperks coupons, so I took her word for it.
After returning home at 11:30 p.m. I sat down to email Meijer about the problem. They not only responded the next day, they also thanked me for bringing it to my attention. They were "unable to determine the cause" of why my coupon wasn't awarded at the cash register and in return presented me with a $2 off my next $2 purchase.
Thank you Shopathome.com (who administers the Mperks program) for being more attentive than your client has ever been!
No comments:
Post a Comment